SURVIVAL POLISH CRASH COURSE - CLASSROOM EDITION is a course book designed to be used under the guidance of a teacher. Ideal for short courses at levels A0 / A1, aimed at mastering the basic vocabulary with the minimum necessary information of grammar, in other words, acquiring practical knowledge of the Polish language "in a nutshell".
SURVIVAL POLISH CRASH COURSE - CLASSROOM EDITION:
• Divided into 17 modules.
• Each module contains factual information in English which is useful for visitors to Poland.
• Grammatical explanations given in an easy-to-understand form.
• Particular exercises were developed with audio.
• The course book contains transcriptions of audio recordings as well as an answer key.
• The course book includes a dictionary EN-ENG-DE, two glossaries with simplified phonetic transcriptions (ENG and DE) and a mini picture dictionary
The set includes a course book, two CDs with MP3 audio, and 100 perforated flashcards with basic phrases.